- Current Hospital Master Plan Jonas Badermann de Lemos Jonas Badermann de Lemos is an Architect and Urbanist, specialist in Hospital Administration and chief at "Badermann Arquitectos Associates" Architecture Office since 1993. He teaches several courses in the area.
- Architecture Regulations for Healthcare Facilities in Brazil Antonio Pedro Alves de Carvalho Antonio Pedro Alves de Carvalho is engineer and architect, professor of the Architecture College at Federal University of Bahia - UFBA.
- How Hospital Rooms Went from Airy Temples to "Inhuman" Machines Jeanne Kisacky This essay was originally published in English at Zócalo Public Square.
- The healthcare hub Erick Vicente This Brazilian work was a honorable mention at "2017 UIA-PHG International Student & Young Architect Competition - Smart, Green & Beyond: Healthcare Facility of the Future"
- Santa Casa de Misericórdia de São Paulo: A hospital architectural heritage Evandro Pereira da Silva The case study aims to highlight the importance of building the "Santa Casa de Misericórdia de São Paulo", while hospital architectural heritage of the city and region, listing the contributing factors of the architectural typology accepted by their leaders to serve the sick, travelers,...
- How Architecture Has Influenced the Promotion of Hospital Hotel Services and Humanization Ana Augusta Blumer Salotti Ana Augusta Blumer Salotti holds a degree in Hospitality from SENAC, an MBA in Health Management from UNIFESP and a postgraduate degree in Hospitality Hospitality from the Institute of Teaching and Research of Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein.
How Hospital Rooms Went from Airy Temples to "Inhuman" Machines Jeanne Kisacky
This essay was originally published in English at Zócalo Public Square.
Check it out here: How Hospital Rooms Went from Airy Temples to "Inhuman" Machines
Send by e-mail: